Tour of Melbourne
Touring The Majestic Melbourne With ChauffeurDrive
- City Cruise in Chrysler Limo;
- 3 Hour Melbourne River Cruise;
- 5 Course Meal;
- Open Bar All Drinks Free.
Everybody loves a shopping experience coupled with walking tours of some fine restaurants and historical places. For some, it is a therapeutic experience. For others, it is heaven.
If you and your loved ones want these experiences and more, this tour of melbourne is for you.
Cosmopolitans and shopaholics like you will surely have a wonderful time with this special
visit designed to bring you nothing but fun and bliss.
At a quick glance, this special tour of melbourne offers the following experience:
1. Walking tour of the Victoria markets. Already 130 years old, Queen Victoria Market offers more than a piece of the best local produce. Here, you will be treated to countless cafes, specialty goods, and various activities. This is a perfect way to enjoy leisurely talks with your family and loved ones and immerse yourselves with everything that this famous open-air market has to offer. Please note that this walking tour is conducted only when the markets are open.
2. Visit to various Melbourne landmarks. Enjoy the chance to see and visit a lot of famous
Melbourne sites in this tour of melbourne. Among others, visit the Eureka tower, one of the world’s tallest residential buildings; the MCG; Docklands, a prime waterfront area near the Yarra River; the Aquarium, an award-winning aquatic tourist attraction; the Little Greece, a famous cultural site; the Lonsdale Street adjacent to Chinatown, a home for various buildings and government establishments; the old treasury building Corner Spring Street, which is now known as a home of Melbourne history; and the Capt Cook cottage, a historical site believed to be the former home of famous navigator Captain James Cook.
Needless to say, this private ChauffeurDrive melbourne visit will give you and your special someone more than a boring shopping experience. With this highly unique tour of melbourne, you could also get the rare chance of visiting famous historical and cultural landmarks that will surely leave you wanting for more.
visit, you can expect to get a much-needed privacy without the hassle of bustling groups. You can choose to proceed at your own pace and stay a while if you want, or move on to next part of the tour. This
visit is perfect for honeymooners who want privacy to snuggle without being disturbed by a noisy crowd.
visit is not open for public ticketing, you can surely feel like VIPs since the tour is practically designed to make you enjoy private moments with your loved ones. With the provided private vehicle to shuttle you to and from the designated stops, you have all the reasons to smile.
Because here at ChauffeurDrive, all we want is to give you the best service we can to make you smile.
Please note that at least 2 people are needed for this ChauffeurDrive tour of melbourne to commence. For details and inquiries, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at 1300 48 11 88.