Cheese & Wine Tasting
Gippsalnd Cheese Tour
Experiencing Gippsland Through Cheese And Wine
- Cheese Tasting 2 Vineyards
- A la Carte Vinyard 2 Course Lunch
- Wine Tasting 2 Vineyards
- Country Shopping Experience
- Olive Farm Visit*
from $ Contact us for a great deal
Located at the south eastern tip of mainland Australia, is best known for its amazing cheese and has been winning worldwide praise and awards since 1996.
This quaint region boasts of handsome vineyards and wineries that are spread throughout scenic, undulating hills alongside magnificent coastlines. Here, guests will experience tasting some of the best wines and will get to meet some of the best winemakers and the most impressive wineries. For folks who want a taste of cheese and wines, this lovely wine region is the definite place to go to.
This wine and cheese tour features a carefully thought of itinerary and schedule that will surely leave guests craving for more.
At a glance, this tour has the following exciting stops:
- Visit to Parnassas, This boutique winery & Guest House will be the first stop. Here, guests will be welcomed into this venue to taste some of Gippsland’s world-class cheese & wine. Tarago River Cheese is the first cheese tasting experince here with quintessential country hospitality from this location that looks over the Mount Baw Baw snow tops in winter.
- Wild Dog Winery. This new restaurant seamlessly fused modern design with exquisite views of the surrounding vineyard and the picturesque Gippsland landscapes. World Award Winning Jindi Cheese tasting can be matched up with over 20 full-bodied wines in the range from Wild Dog Winery, varying from dry whites and gold award-winning big reds to the succulent sweet desert wine on offer. Your dining experience will include the choice menu & dessert to accompany your personal choice of wine over lunch.
- Wild Dog Production Area Tour. Ever wondered how they actually make wine ?
- On our tour we go into the production area & find out along with seein the wine making equipment up close there is also time for a chat with the wine make when he’s no in the vineyard making another top drop. Guests can also shop at the shop for gifts to friends and loved ones.
- Yarragon Village Country Shopping. Picturesque landscapes of Gippsland have a hiddden gem of counrty shops in Yarragon Village & is renowned for its specialty shops. The town features Antique stores, Art galleries, Homeware, Linen, Dolls, Bears, and children’s items. We spend free time here to look and browse for that little gift for a friend or yourself that reminds you of the trip.
Some of the cheese types for tastings on the tour are:
- Triple Cream Brie
- 3 Types Blue Cheese
- Reserve Brie
- Fresh Cheddar
- Washed Rind Brie
Some of the wine types on the tour are:
- Bubbling Shiraz
- Ice Wine
- Sweet Dessert Wines
- Blanc De Blanc Champagne
Departure time is 9:00-9:30AM at a main pick up point that is pre-arranged with us. Estimated arrival to Melbourne is from 4:00–5:00 PM at the original pick up point or pre-arranged destination. *Olive Farm Visit – Saturdays Only
Thanks very much for the tour with ANZ yesterday.I had a blast!
Thanks for the photos. We had a fabulous time in Melbourne and the winery tour was definitely one of the major highlights.
Warm Wishes, Cher
I apologise in the delay getting back to you regarding our trip to Gippsland on the 17th.
As I’m actually a Sydney girl – I haven’t been around Victoria very much, and when presented with the opportunity to go Gippsland I jumped on it. The day was fantastic, The atmosphere was so relaxed, and I felt right at home.
Kind Regards, Aryanna
*conditions apply- call us for all details, Olive Farm Visit -Satuday Only, Tour operates Wed – Sudays only.